Arguably the forefront of the global economy the transportation sector is as vast as it is specialised.
The delivery of goods from ‘point a’ to ‘point b’ comprises many sub classes including:
- Auto Liability (including trucking liability, business auto & public auto (commercial passenger transporters))
- Truck Broker’s Liability Coverages: Contingent Liability, Contingent Motor Truck Cargo and General Liability
- Auto Physical Damage, Owner / Operator Physical Damage, Trailer Interchange
- Motor Truck Cargo (mono-line or as part of a package)
- Excess Auto, Umbrella and Buffer layers
- Garage Liability, Garagekeepers, Dealers Open Lot
- Hired and Non-Owned Auto Liability, Hired Physical Damage
- Occupational Accident Coverage
With decades of experience in the above classes and long term relationships with the key capacity providers in the global marketplace we are well positioned to handle the risk transfer needs of our transportation clients.